During this tour you will see
Meeting time - 7:30
60 Volodymyrivska St. (opposite the Shevchenko University)
|89 USD||78 EUR|
Book Now One-Day Group Tour
About One-Day Group Tour
- 7:50-8:00 - come to meet with the team ChernobylNow and start to Chernobyl Zone
- 10:30 - Dytyatky checkpoint, an official entrance to the Exclusion zone;
- the village of Zalissya with abandoned houses and barns
- an almost fully buried village of Kopachi with a remaining kindergarten;
- the town of Pripyat populated by 50 thousand people before the evacuation:
- a river port and the most prestigious Pripyat caf at the embankment;
- Polissya hotel, Energetic Palace of culture; Ferris wheel in the amusement park which was never open; Prypyat stadium;
- cooling towers of the Chernobyl NPP 3rd generation;
- a NPP cooling pond (feeding giant catfish – depending on the season);
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant:
- the Sarcophagus and the New Safe Confinement ("Arch")
- the secret soviet object Chernobyl-2 (radar "DUGA-1"). Giant radar antenna "DUGA-1", secret town of Chernobyl-2 which provided the efficiency of antennas and horizon tracking of the launching of ballistic missiles.
- the town of Chernobyl:
- the world’s best memorial "To Those who Saved the World’;
- an open-air exhibition of transport vehicles and robots used in 1986-clean up activities;
- 19:00-19:30 - return to Kiev.
During the tour, lunch is will plan- at will. The excursion program can be changed depending on the duration of daylight hours, weather conditions and at the direction of the ChZO administration.